Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honor system? You mean like nobody is gonna check?

Okay .... Went to the thousand yard range ... got a crane to lift me up by my feet to a 22.74 foot elevation .... used my trusty Sub 2K to put 49 of 50 rounds into the bullseye, (the last one was out by .01258282") ... in a 59 mph wind ...while it was raining ... during an earthquake ... over the shoulder with my eyes closed ... while the Hooters girls were having a wet t-shirt contest ... when I had the Swine Flu ... and a dislocated shoulder.

Did I mention this was while I was on a forty day fast?

Honest! I wouldn't lie!!! I'm from TEXAS!!!

Do I win?

·
Registered
19 Posts
hilligan said:
Honor system? You mean like nobody is gonna check?

Okay .... Went to the thousand yard range ... got a crane to lift me up by my feet to a 22.74 foot elevation .... used my trusty Sub 2K to put 49 of 50 rounds into the bullseye, (the last one was out by .01258282") ... in a 59 mph wind ...while it was raining ... during an earthquake ... over the shoulder with my eyes closed ... while the Hooters girls were having a wet t-shirt contest ... when I had the Swine Flu ... and a dislocated shoulder.

Did I mention this was while I was on a forty day fast?

Do I win?
I'm not sure what your getting at.... I am new here but don't you have to have a range official or NRA member sign off on your entry?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure what your getting at....  I am new here but don't you have to have a range official or NRA member sign off on your entry?[/quote]

mmmmm....... I think there was one there.......

Not sure .....

I was blindfolded ..........................

Do I win now?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
hilligan said:
over the shoulder with my eyes closed ... while the Hooters girls were having a wet t-shirt contest ...

Do I win?
I'm calling BS !!!!! How do you know it was a wet T-shirt contest if your eyes were closed. ::)

·
Registered
63 Posts
zeke said:
[quote author=hilligan link=1241709850/0#0 date=1241709850] over the shoulder with my eyes closed ... while the Hooters girls were having a wet t-shirt contest ...

Do I win?
I'm calling BS !!!!!    How do you know it was a wet T-shirt contest if your eyes were closed.  ::)[/quote]

Lol...win!

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Agent47 said:
[quote author=zeke link=1241709850/0#3 date=1267662346][quote author=hilligan link=1241709850/0#0 date=1241709850] over the shoulder with my eyes closed ... while the Hooters girls were having a wet t-shirt contest ...

Do I win?
I'm calling BS !!!!!    How do you know it was a wet T-shirt contest if your eyes were closed.  ::)[/quote]

Lol...win![/quote]
Maybe he was reading brail. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts