Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed the Crimson Trace LG-430 laser sight. I love it! Not only does it give me a quick sighting advantage at night but it really adds to the appearance of my P-3AT. Although not as bulky as the Armalaser, it will not fit in my pocket holster. Does anyone make a pocket holster (left handed) that will accommodate this laser sight?

G

·
Re: Holster to accommodate Crimson Trace LG-430 la

Jimoor said:
Just installed the Crimson Trace LG-430 laser sight.  I love it!  Not only does it give me a quick sighting advantage at night but it really adds to the appearance of my P-3AT.  Although not as bulky as the Armalaser, it will not fit in my pocket holster.  Does anyone make a pocket holster (left handed) that will accommodate this laser sight?

I have a few options... check out my http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1198777787/0/]CTC LG430 Review [/url] that inlcudes the holsters I already have that will work with the laser installed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Holster to accommodate Crimson Trace LG-430 la

Hey fellows, Thanks! Nu_Agin_Shooter, that was a GREAT review on the LG-430 laser. It looks like the Desanti Nemisis would be my best bet especially since I'm a "southpaw." After reading your review, I feel even better about my investment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.