Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Syndil said:
Any chance you could post some pics of the Mufti in use so we can get an idea for the actual size? I have always wanted one but if they are huge looking then maybe not...
I think the Mufti in action is in the Britney Spears thread just ahead of this one...

Sorry Tx, sorry...couldn't resist.

-Scott

OK.  Tried all those I mentioned earlier and have decided 1) on the KNJ pocket holster right front pocket--doesn't print at all, very light (appx. 2 oz.) and very easy draw AND 2) the smart carry when clothes require a different approach.

I mentioned I took the belly bag back.   I usually wear a black leather belly bag so the conceal belly bag felt right, but like others have pointed out--it's an advertisement.   Matter of fact several days after I took it back I went to a local restaurant with my wife wearing my usual belly bag.  This guy a couple tables over with hard eyes kept looking at me, particularly at my belly bag.   Don't know if he was a cop or a BG, but either way I didn't like the fact that he obviously thought I had a gun.

IF anybody is interested in making an offer on a right hand clip from Kel-Tec and on a Concealment Concepts Holster let me know.  I didn't install the clip and the CC holster is like new.   Just don't need either one.

rw

I have the Galco U.S.A. (Ultimate Second Amendment) model USA404 Horsehide for my daily carry. It's really comfortable carried in the 4 o'clock position and is tuckable as a bonus. ;D

I wrote to a forum about this item. Bought it and it is just the thing I was looking for. Small, easy to use (IWB or outside), ambidextrous (left or right) and well made. Fits my P3AT very nicely. It's a no nonsense type of carrier.

http://www.jbpholsters.com/servlet/the-39/Leather-gun-holster-ambidextrous/Detail

I would imagine it could also be used for the Ruger LCP and other small pocket pistols.

Sangueffusor said:
alioop, does the holster you linked to stay open on its own for easier re-holstering while you're wearing it? I'm curious.
I've read where this question has been posed before. Which always makes me wonder. I see putting my piece away the last thing on my mind. Pulling it out quickly to address a possible problem, of course, being of primary concern. Be that as it may:

No sir. It does not stay open. But I must admit I use it IWB fashion and in a cross-draw position. Thou it is a two hand operation, I don't fine it difficult to re-holster my P3. If I have to use one hand to lift my shirt, it's no problem to use that same hand to assist in re-holstering.

On the other hand, it's no problem to redraw. And using it this way (IWB), along with my shirt hanging out, makes it very concealable.

Hey Pedro, I have the same holster and it's great. My only nik to pik would be the plastic holder, I'm really afaid it's going to snap in two some cold day or just from being careless.

pedro said:
I have the Galco U.S.A. (Ultimate Second Amendment) model USA404 Horsehide for my daily carry.  It's really comfortable carried in the 4 o'clock position and is tuckable as a bonus.   ;D

If you have a P3AT with the Armalaser try an Uncle Mikes size 4.....it works great in a front pocket . It is a little larger than needed but lets you grip the gun while still n the pocket and the holster............trust I have had my hand on it more than once...for around $10 can't go wrong!

99ncxj said:
here are 2 of mine. the fobus is actually designed for the 32 but I was able to modify the trigger guard area to make the 380 to fit.
I was browsing the Fobus' site after seeing your nice rig and found that they now have an updated ankle rig for second gen P-3ATs but not paddle listed.
Model KT2GA http://www.fobusholster.com/products/KEL_TEC_P_3AT_2nd_GEN_ANKLE_HOLSTER-4927-46.html
Fobus doesn't have pics of this one on their site. I saw it advertised as a "new item" and web prices ranged from 28.99 to 42.00 before I located a pic on an Ebay. Trigger guard looks a little taller. Same style as your .40 holster. :eek:

-ABN

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.