Holiday Sale at K&D Holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by KD_Holsters, Dec 6, 2009.

1. KD_Holsters

KD_Holsters New Member

Jul 27, 2007
    We are having a holiday sale at K&D Holsters. The sale will last through the end of December. Average savings is 30%! The website is in the process of being updated, so bear with us in getting those changes reflected. If you are interested in something, give us a call and we can let you know what the sale price is.

Thanks for everyone's interest and support. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season! :cool:

2. I have five of Kevin's holsters, including his Maverick Defender They are all top notch!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Harbec55

Harbec55 New Member

Jan 2, 2008
    North Texas
    Hi Kevin,
    The website shows the Upright Pocket MagHolder at $20 - is that the holiday sale sale price, and will they work for a Glock 36 Mag?
    Thanks

4. KD_Holsters

KD_Holsters New Member

Jul 27, 2007
    Harbec55:

That is the holiday sale price. We can make it for the Glock 36.

5. TheWrights2004

TheWrights2004 New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    I do not have a K&D holster BUT have drooled over them ever since I got my lil pocket pal. My favorite was the mini-defender. To my surprise when I checked out their site to see if holiday pricing would put this within my reach I do not see them. Did K&D stop making the mini-defender? If so, why? If not, why is pricing not listed on the website? Can anyone enlighten me on this?

6. KD_Holsters

KD_Holsters New Member

Jul 27, 2007
    We stopped offering the Mini-Defender holsters quite some time ago. Were you wanting an IWB or OWB style? The Custom Belt Defender has essentially taken their place.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. :cool:

7. KD_Holsters

KD_Holsters New Member

Jul 27, 2007
    Bump.

Only a few days left on the sale - ends December 31st.