Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was over at their site looking around and saw this. Had not seen or heard about them yet so thouhgt I'd post up here. They list it as the Handall Hybrid Ruger 'LCP' Grip Sleeve but I could not bring myself to put lcp in the title of this thread... As they are the same size this will be nice for KT owners of P3AT and probably the P32 too. I am going to get one and try on both.
(that is unless it is labled lcp, I'll throw it in the trash if that's the case)

http://www.hoguestore.com/

BTW I sent this e-mail to them telling them how I feel ,may not matter but I had to at least mention it  ::)

Just noticed you are now carrying the Handall Hybrid Ruger 'LCP' Grip Sleeve
Just an FYI. The frame/grip on the Kel Tec P3AT is the same as the LCP (Little Copied Pistol)which Ruger so nicely copied after the P3AT design. As a fan of Kel Tec's innovative designs it is sad you picked a copied gun to header your  sale of what I'm sure is another fine product. I am a moderator over at KTOG.ORG (Kel Tec Owners Group) and will post up your product in our accessories section, but I wish you would put the P3AT on the header of this product  for one showing it will also work on the Kel Tec and second to acknowledge the Kel Tec which has many more units on the market and has been around much longer than the LCP. Also the P 32 Kel Tec is very close in size to the P3AT and would also be a good market for this grip. I own both models and will be ordering one to try out, in the past I could only find 1 grip sleve on the market and it was a cheap thing that looked like a cut up bicycle intertube.
Thanks,
edited to remove direct link to a product they still do not have ready to ship . . . :p

·
Administrator
32,132 Posts
Good deal. I heard of this a couple months back but it was not yet on the Hogue site. Post up a pic when you get one. It should be a good seller, and yep... messed up name. :-/

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
billjohnso20 said:
What is this new grip a hybrid of?
It is just a smaller version of the Handall Jr , made to fit the smaller grip.
I have one ordered and will posts up some pics in a week or so.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think ill go ahead and order one as well. I have a Handall JR at the moment, but would rather something more specific.

Altho, Messed up name.   >:(
I also wish they had a picture of it.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well bad news , got an email or 3 yesterday
Seems they are not shipping my order
This product release is on hold with no known date or ETA
They had not charged my card and have canceled the order
I was hoping to at least be put on a hold list but they did not even respond to that request
If I see anything new on this I will pass it on

·
Registered
8 Posts
Burley said:
I was hoping to at least be put on a hold list but they did not even respond to that request

LOL Probably because of your email you sent along with your order ;D ;) I will be interested to hear about this though.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I just ordered "tactical Pachmayr grip" for the LCP, P3AT, etc. It looked good in pictures (though I can't find anything online). Nice palm swells.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Anyone using a grip sleeve on their P3AT? Does it make the gun hang up at all when you carry it in a pocket? What about with the belt clip?

·
Registered
238 Posts
i use the hogue when i shoot my p3at and pf9 at the range, when i carry them ccw i take the grip sleeve off, as it is sticky and i find it impairs my grip in drawing the pistols from my pocket...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Burley said:
Hmmm.. I just clicked on your link in the opening post and they are now on Sale with 10% off.
Wonder if they are now shipping or just having a sale on something they don't sell??? :-/

Ron

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yeah, I modified the Handall Jr (like most of us), but would like one that fits a bit better. I hope these come out soon--but there was a picture of the Pachmayr "tactical" grip in a magazine and it looked great. Though they're not for sale many places, I found it on ebay (for $15 shipped).

I like these grips a lot--they help absorb what little recoil there is.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
handicomp said:
[quote author=Burley link=1291703024/0#5 date=1291886271]Well bad news , got an email or 3 yesterday
Hmmm.. I just clicked on your link in the opening post and they are now on Sale with 10% off.
Wonder if they are now shipping or just having a sale on something they don't sell???  :-/

Ron
[/quote]
Same sale they had when I tried to order. . .

Just got a message back  :D;
The LCP HandAll Hybrid grip can be back ordered. Should start to ship end of January!

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't think they are open today. Took em a couple of days to email me about the shipping.... ymmv
Last word I got was maybe middle of Jan, but for sure by the end of the month.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts