Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my friend Alex of SB Tactical has an HK MP7. He was nice enough to bring it down with his M249 Saw for me to play with. The mag release seems almost as complicated to hit as the CMR-30. I don't like the AR15 style rear charging handle.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Sweet!

I've never had a chance to try the MP7, before - is that mag-release paddle placed differently than on other HK products using the same type of release? You mentioned that it was awkward for you to get to it, and I am merely wondering if that's a personal preference issue, or is there some new ergonomic quirk that's causing the problem.

Did your friend have one of those cool holster rigs for it? :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet!

I've never had a chance to try the MP7, before - is that mag-release paddle placed differently than on other HK products using the same type of release? You mentioned that it was awkward for you to get to it, and I am merely wondering if that's a personal preference issue, or is there some new ergonomic quirk that's causing the problem.

Did your friend have one of those cool holster rigs for it? :)
Part of it is due to my little experience shooting HK pistols. The other problem is due to the size of the mag release. It is rather small.

Here is the SAW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.