Hi Vis Sight

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by regrip, Sep 7, 2007.

1. regrip

regrip New Member

Aug 10, 2007
    Sorry for the oversize pics. Will edit more carefully on my next post.

I did not use the ( Right Stuff ) on the sight the first two time I tried o afix it to my P3.  This time I spent the $13.00 to get it. Through the first 40 rounds it has stayed on. Photos.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have also had to ajust my aim to the hight left to get close to the center of target, will continue to work on this.
    [​IMG]

Also, here is the home made washer I ground and reamed the center hole to help stop the penning problem.  Washer was 4 cents at hardware store.
    [​IMG]

No problems at all at the range this morning.  Still very happy with my P3.

Thanks, to all who provide helpfull information on the Kel-Tec Products.  Tom
    :cool:

2. flonder22

flonder22 New Member

Feb 11, 2007

3. regrip

regrip New Member

Aug 10, 2007
    Just came back from the range again. I had no problems again through about 50 rounds. The "RIGHT STUFF" has something in it that really holds. The sight has not moved since I used the correct adheasive. Thanks for the info on it. Tom

4. TexasGeezer

TexasGeezer New Member

Aug 29, 2007
    I bought a can of "The Right Stuff"; however, on a test I ran, it didn't seem to really harden and was still kind of gummy after 24 hours, so I didn't use it.

Instead, I mounted my HiViz sight with a little dab of J. B. Weld, which I've used before for all sorts of things.

Ran about 65 rounds through my new P-3AT this afternoon with the sight on it and it is still stuck tight.

The P-3AT (and I) shoot a bit low with the HiViz sight, as I suspected it would, but it sure does help in aiming.