Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the oversize pics. Will edit more carefully on my next post.

I did not use the ( Right Stuff ) on the sight the first two time I tried o afix it to my P3.  This time I spent the $13.00 to get it. Through the first 40 rounds it has stayed on. Photos.

I have also had to ajust my aim to the hight left to get close to the center of target, will continue to work on this.

Also, here is the home made washer I ground and reamed the center hole to help stop the penning problem.  Washer was 4 cents at hardware store.

No problems at all at the range this morning.  Still very happy with my P3.

Thanks, to all who provide helpfull information on the Kel-Tec Products.  Tom
:cool:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just came back from the range again. I had no problems again through about 50 rounds. The "RIGHT STUFF" has something in it that really holds. The sight has not moved since I used the correct adheasive. Thanks for the info on it. Tom

·
Registered
29 Posts
I bought a can of "The Right Stuff"; however, on a test I ran, it didn't seem to really harden and was still kind of gummy after 24 hours, so I didn't use it.

Instead, I mounted my HiViz sight with a little dab of J. B. Weld, which I've used before for all sorts of things.

Ran about 65 rounds through my new P-3AT this afternoon with the sight on it and it is still stuck tight.

The P-3AT (and I) shoot a bit low with the HiViz sight, as I suspected it would, but it sure does help in aiming.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.