Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's everyone..i just brought a slightly used KSG and im pretty excited..it has a high SN so I beleive its the newer ones.
I will be doing some research and looking for the best upgrades for it..
If you guys can recommend what upgrades you all have done and that has worked for yall,i would appreciate it..
Btw I paid $650 out the door :-D

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Pretty much agree with ral357. If you're using a vertical grip. One of the slip on aluminum rails is a good idea.

And a set of sights. :) A pair of flip up Magpuls or something it sufficient plus a red dot if you want.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome westbank23,
Nice looking KSG and nice price you got it for. If you hadn't shot it yet I would run some snap caps or something of the like through it to make sure both tubes feed and eject proper.
Happy shooting.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome westbank23,
Nice looking KSG and nice price you got it for. If you hadn't shot it yet I would run some snap caps or something of the like through it to make sure both tubes feed and eject proper.
Happy shooting.
Great advice..went to my lgs and brought some snap caps for my new sub2000 and my ksg..i was only able to afford 4 for the ksg and I loaded at first 2 shells in each tube then all 4 im one side and after racking them I loaded all 4 in the other side...it was as smooth as butter lol..im so in love with this ksg ..
Here's some pictures of my sub2000 and ksg..another picture with my ksg and my tavor x95..as much as I love the ksg,the black was not really my first choice but i couldn't pass up the price and availability especially since it was one of the ones with the higher SN#.. one day In the far future I will disasmble it and send it off to a professional to get it cerokote in a nice OD green or FDE.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.