Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
10 days for metal plating. One thousand hour military salt bath certified. Tjones2012 sold me the navy blue grip so I could create pistol. Thanks TJ. Wish I had a camera. These photos are not the best to see how it turned out. "Got spares"? yea, I did plate some extras.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's one purdy pistol. Loving the melt and sight shave. Wonder how this treatment would look on my Gen 2. May have to pick up a blued slide and find out.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
the holster is safe and goes around my belt, safe laying around the home too! MIC fits my kahr 380, my KT P-32, and all 2 of my 380kt's.. 23$ to the door. try one!!

I have photo of gen 1 melted. Kentucky Guy..

yea, tj, much better than HC, this stuff is certified against salt,sweat,corrosion , etc..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does the rope go around your belt and the P32 in the front or back pocket or does it hang around your neck?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oohh. I'm a little portly myself, get uncomfortable quick for me. Not to toot my own horn but I don't think I have that much available restate in that area. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
good vids.... The holster seems to be a well thought out design. I may get one (after getting a p32) and give it a try. How do you like it compared to pocket carry? Sorry If this has all been answered before. New and have not had a chance to really read up the older post... I'm going to look at a used 2gen today, going to see how the guy feels about a trade with cash for a CZ Rami 9mm.. Or maybe just pay cash for a used 1gen I saw at the local range should be able to pu for 150.00, but it does look well used...

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea, fits 32&380kt... I can get pocket out quick enough, mic can stay rite there while driving too, just leave grip up a lil'... What I like about mic is trigger is covered and lug pin can't come out either, not that it's going too but....I wear dress shirt every day, I just pull it out one inch.. No one can see, my belly has small overhang while setting.

I have p32 & p380 KT's ....my 32, I bought used from a member.. it's eats anything like he said.. I carry 380kt. I try to buy new keltecs for the warranty. a trade that CZ sounds good..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow ! The unit looks great. I especially like the flat top without the sights.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts