Here is a Cool piece of kit for the K.S.G.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by jimboksg, Aug 27, 2017.

1. jimboksg

jimboksg Active Member

Dec 15, 2014
    California
    Here is a awesome item I found that is like a PEZ dispenser for shotgun shells ( Without having to flip back a cartoon character head) I like the way it can be used right side up or upside down. One of these are great but two are even better. There called AMMOPAL ( Formally known as AMMOBOSS) And Made in the Good Ole U.S.A. :usa: pez1.jpg product.png product-1_large.png https://www.ammopal.com/

Attached Files:

2. darkwriter77

darkwriter77 Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Apache Junction, AZ
    Considering how awkward it is to reload a bullpup like the KSG, and considering the KSG's biggest draw is its huge capacity in the first place, I'd say that "tactical reloads" with that specific platform are pretty low on the list of concerns. (If you burn through 14 or 15 rounds of 12 gauge in a defensive situation, you're clearly surrounded by zombies and should transition to a sword or axe at that point, anyway. :D ) However, for a conventional shotgun like the Mossberg 500/590 or Remington 870, those Ammo Pal things are a pretty slick deal. Reminds me of the 10-round box mags for my VEPR-12, just cut with a more open top so you can grab the shells. Sorta like a spring-loaded version of one of those four-shell thingies they use in competitions and such:

[​IMG]

3. jimboksg

jimboksg Active Member

Dec 15, 2014
    California
    True So true.But having a few on each hip is helpful. It is awesome thought for the good ole Double barrel.:usa:

4. Gooman18

Gooman18 Member

Feb 22, 2017
    Ordered one once off Amazon. It shipped and was delivered to Colorado (I live in Missouri). Bummer.

I got a refund and went with a panel with elastic loops on a chest rig. It sits in the closet as a 'civil unrest' load.

jimboksg likes this.
  5. jimboksg

jimboksg Active Member

Dec 15, 2014
    California
    :oops!:. I have had that from amazon. Some town names are the same in multiple states. Thank goodness for the Zip code or this would be more often. :wall: