Help...What's it worth???

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Rubb, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Rubb

Rubb New Member

Jun 19, 2006
    Parkerized P3AT, 2 mags both with +1’s
    Original mag bases and springs, leather homemade pocket holster and mag holder.

Purchased in 2006.. (HVNXX) Holster wear, 1400 rounds fired.
    I think I can count it as 870 rounds fired since that's what's been fired after KT replaced the slide and barrel in 06....Problem free since.

Thanks in advance :)

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    I'll start the bidding at $50

3. Rubb

Rubb New Member

Jun 19, 2006
    Hey!! No commerce here!!!

Somehow I knew this would happen but, to go below the standard $100 offer  :-?
    You should be ashamed!!!   :eek:

4. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    I wanted to start low and hopefully the bidding would get rolling fast and go above real value ;)

5. Rubb

Rubb New Member

Jun 19, 2006
    Oh I see...good lookin out ;)

Now back to that real value question :-/

6. P-Denny

P-Denny Member

Nov 15, 2005
    I recently decided to sell my P3AT and get away from 380 ammo (bought a Kahr PM9 like you), so started watching Gunbroker. Only a few were selling, but if I remember right, I saw new ones go for $180 - $250. I don't remember seeing many used ones for sale, but think I did see one go for $160. I believe the current 380 shortage will really kill a guys chances of getting a good price out of his gun though, or even selling it.

Still planning to sell mine though, I went to the range to get rid of the rest of the surplus Dynamit Nobel ammo I had, because it was badly corroded and I didn't want to sell it (remember that stuff from Southern Ohio Gun?). I threw some 24 oz. plastic bottles in front of the backstop and backed off 20 yards & had a blast. When I was done and was carrying the bottle fragments back to my truck, I looked down at my red itching hand and realized, "That gun is one of the neatest and funnest guns to shoot that I own. There's no way I'm going to sell it!" I took it home, cleaned it up, and put it back in the safe. Now I'm watching for more 380 ammo like everybody else!