Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I picked one up 2 weeks ago from GunAgent.com I was the only bidder and got it for $999. After shipping, credit card fees and FFL I'm into it $1086. I had missed one on Guns America for $999 a couple of weeks earlier, that vendor listed one a week later for 1299. Got outbid on a couple on Gun Broker both of those sold for 1100 or less. One was a Law Enforcement Sales only and sold for 1100.

I had checked locally and no one had one or expected to see one for quite a while. One of the shops is part of the NUTNFANCY Project and does a lot of testing for Kel Tec. He said he may get one in this year.

I would keep watching the sites I mentioned and you may find one at a reasonable price. I set my upper price and would bid accordingly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
RDBs seem to be pretty scarce right now. I've been checking gun broker daily and prices vary from 1250 to 1800 bucks. I think 1k is a fair price for this rifle. Hoping to find one soon as well. Good luck with your search.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.