Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
325 Posts
Good price! The only thing holding me back is that I have 2 G19 pistols and I already have 2 sub2000 rifles and they both use the G19 mags which means they can use any 9mm mag of 15rds and up!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Picture shows gen 1, description doesn't say gen 2. Be aware that this is a gen1 sub2k.
Yes the photo is a gen 1 but I doubt they all of a sudden have a pile of one's they found behind the water cooler for sale. If you have ever dealt with hired help you know they generally take the easy road. The stock photos they used last time will be just fine. He who hesitates.........:D

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Picture shows gen 1, description doesn't say gen 2. Be aware that this is a gen1 sub2k.
And it gets worse...
The link is from a lame search engine that is mining old data.
Text Font

Everything on the page is dated, most from before November '16.
Click all of the other vendor links that show below. None are in stock.
All of it is useless.
Except for their link for you to sign up for notifications:D; that, they can sell:rolleyes:.

If you DID dig thru Sportsman's Guide's offers for sale, you would see this:
Text Line Font

JUST
.......LIKE
..............EVERYBODY
.................................ELSE! Font Logo Graphics Art

(I'm not in the market for one of these, I just despise the deception.)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Yes the photo is a gen 1 but I doubt they all of a sudden have a pile of one's they found behind the water cooler for sale. If you have ever dealt with hired help you know they generally take the easy road. The stock photos they used last time will be just fine. He who hesitates.........:D
You'll probably get a nice phone call explaining that they never deleted the old page when the Gen2 came out and they will be glad to add you to the 'list' for it:D.
(they sell the :quote:list:quote:BTW)

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
I see Gen2's for $400 or less fairly regularly on Gunbroker, just look through the 2 pages shown here:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Rifles/BI.aspx?BuyNowOnly=1&Sort=4&Tab=2&ca=5000193&mfg=1000159

Keep in mind that Gunbroker will show you all the STARRED listings first, so jump to the 2nd page for the listings by the cheapskates who don't pay extra for the star. :)
Exactly!
Put yourself in the seller's shoes. If you landed a "hot-potato" high-demand gun, that is largely unavailable at retailers, would you list it for a fixed price on your website and possibly lose hundreds, or give people who are sick&tired of waiting, a chance to bid on it and let the tug-of-war Yellow Green Text Smile Font
begin?
If plenty are on the auction block, some will sell cheap later on when demand dies down.
They are still "supply & demand" items.
This isn't like picking up a box of Fruit-Loops off the shelf at Sprawlmart.
I support a free market. Demand ruleZ!
On the flip-side.... Anybody want to buy 5000 rounds of overpriced .22WMR ammo?
...anybody...anybody? No limit!:eek:. Hundreds of thousands available:(.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.