Has the Board been down

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by RAT76, Apr 19, 2007.

1. RAT76

RAT76 Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Oklahoma
    or is it a problem at my end?

Haven't been able to get the forum to come up until just now. 11:35 am cdt.

2. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    I was out yesterday afternoon and only got a brief glimpse at the board last evening. Was ready for my fix when I got into the office this morning and have been going through withdrawals!!!!

-Scott

3. nicneufeld

nicneufeld New Member

Mar 9, 2006
    +1!

Never realized how profound my addiction has become, as I near the 1000 post point...

4. ned69

ned69 Member

Aug 13, 2006
    Same here...I was in such withdrawals, I spent some time on KTR for a change.

Ned.

5. spence13e

spence13e New Member

May 11, 2006
    Kansas
    didn't seem to have the problem this time, but i bet nobody realized that i spend most of my "off" time here on KTOG...... :eek:

6. RAT76

RAT76 Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Oklahoma
    In a way i'm glad it was not just me, but on the other hand I'm sorry you guys suffered also.

I didn't realize how addicted I am. This morning seemed about twice as long as normal

7. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Bummer - it happened again around 5pm PST. Had to begin and end my day on a down KTOG. Glad I waited around in the office for a while 'cuz its back up. Hope nothing serious.

Interesting though that now every thread is showing every message as new. And yes, I am still logged in.

-Scott

8. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Yep, the board was down this AM at 6:15 for at least 45 min that I know of before I went to work.  After running slowly, it seemed to go down for a short while again a little earlier this evening.

I emailed Ray this AM and he responded that he wasn't sure what was wrong with the server, but was on it.

I am not seeing that.  

Currently, it is running like a champ.  Perhaps he found the problem.  We'll see.

9. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    THANK YOU Tx AND RAY! Just a subtle reminder how much you guys and this board mean to us!

-Scott

10. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    It's not an addiction. I can walk away from it anytime i want to........................

JUST DON'T EVER LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

[​IMG]

11. zeke

zeke New Member

Dec 20, 2005

Me too. When ever I want to.

and this makes post # 1000 for me. :eek:

12. KelTekCajun

KelTekCajun New Member

May 11, 2006
    Acadiana
    Welcome to the 1000 post club! Now up next is 2000!