Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I bought my 2G P3-AT about a week ago and since then have read anything and everything that this great forum has to offer. My first impression from this little gem was "WOW". It's not only small enough to conceal just about anywhere, but my first visit to the range went unbelievably well. I shot 50 rounds of FMJ Federals without a glitch. Also the recoil was very manageable. I found that I am actually more accurate with my KT then my G19. All in all, I am very impressed and happy.

As a new member, can anyone recommend a good but very cheap holster? Right now I carry in my right pocket and would like something to lessen the print. I would like to find a holster quickly too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Milo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congradulations on the new .380. I have had mine for 6 months and is a great carry pistol.
I use a knj pocket holster that hides the print. Can be puchased thru gunbroker.com $14.99
Item # 60277546
good luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is one sexy holster!  Thank you for the reply...  I will look into and possible buy this one.  If anyone has any reviews on this particular holster, I would greatly appreciate it!

Hey GMax, where did you get that rubber(?) sleeve?

Thanks,
Milo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.