Fido for short
5,409 Posts
Same to you and yours.

The Easter bunny is so much fun.

Jim

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Jesus waited THREE days to come back to life. It was perfect! If he had only waited ONE day, a lot of people wouldn't have even heard he died. They'd be all, "Hey Jesus, what up?" and Jesus would probably be like, "What up? I DIED yesterday!" and they'd be all, "Uhh, you look pretty alive to me, dude..." and then Jesus would have to explain how he was resurrected, and how it was a miracle, and the dude'd be like "Uhh okay, whatever you say, bro..." And he's not gonna come back on a SATURDAY. Everybody's busy, doing chores, workin' the loom, trimmin' the beard, NO. He waited the perfect number of days, THREE. Plus it's SUNDAY, so everyone's in church already, and they're all in there like "Oh no, Jesus is DEAD", and then BAM! He bursts in the back door, runnin' up the aisle, everyone's totally psyched, and FYI, that's when he invented the high five... True story.

Cy

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Had all of the kids over after church, except my son. He had to have gall bladder surgery and is in the hospital in Memphis.
We had most of the grandkids and all, both, of the great grand kids. Ate good and now it is naptime. (They all went home.)

Life is short, be happy
Jack

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
He is risen. Happy Easter, my friends.

Luckily or by his blessing, take your pick, I was able to be home to celebrate with my wife & kids, and our parents over a big feast. I tried to help with cooking as much as I could, but I'm still feeling the effects of rhabdomylosis. Kat roasted the bird along with the fixins', but I managed to cook the rice dressing. Everyone ate their fill before going home. It was a good day. I hope your day was good too.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Just got home, food was great!!! Kids got to fish my sisters pond, all caught fish!!!

I took off behind the pond and fired up around 200rds out of my 1911, the cm9 and my new 651. Think my brother is getting a new cm9 after shooting mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts