Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only one company makes fiber optic sights for the Kel-Tec P11 or SCCY CPX. Although I like the company, not too fond of their offering.

I bought a TruGlo front shotgun sight and a HiViz M&P rear sight. The rear took quite a bit of filing, but I eventually got a decent snug fit in the dovetail.

Have yet to test them.

Technology Auto part

Asphalt Vehicle Wheel Scale model

Wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If/when I choose to replicate them, they will not have the wide body dovetail.

·
Registered
67 Posts
how much fitting on that m&p sight? Would be nice to have an option for fully adjustable sights on the P11 then you could really dial them in.

i am fine with the stock sights (steel would be nice though) but my beef is that they are almost always off requiring some sort of guestimated sight arrangment. Doesnt seem like keltec sights them in and just throws whatever is available on them. With a set of adjustable rears it would be a non issue.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It took a lot of filing.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't touch the slide

·
Registered
67 Posts
where did you have to file on the sight.... front, rear, bottom?

are there any other sights that are close to the fit on the keltec slide?

just picking your brain a little

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The front (facing the front sight) had to be filed down into a narrower dovetail

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Metal

·
Registered
645 Posts
I wish the nice folks at Kel Tec would consider doing a Gen 2 of both the P-11 and the PF-9 with either 1911 or Glock sight mounting systems. That would make the vast array of aftermarket sights that are available for either of those types usable for we KTOGers.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have another set arriving tomorrow

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Ok I am now total kel tec fan boy. I just put trigger shoe and belt clip. I have it loaded 13
, 115 ball rounds to test. It is clipped to my shorts. This is exactly what I have been looking for in an EDC.

Just weighed it loaded 13 rounds. Same as empty Glock 26 with worth empty mag.

I am sold. Dam nice.

Is the rtk trigger and good?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
2nd set just arrived.

Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Airsoft Air gun

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.