Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great video montage of office meltdowns!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgqep0h1tuo&nomobile=1[/ame]

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Good one Jason!

I swear I saw Cy in there somewhere.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good one Jason!

I swear I saw Cy in there somewhere.
Ha ha! I was thinking the same! I've been working in an office environment the past 4 years and sometimes I have the urge to let loose, but I've managed to keep my cool.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Boy, I'm glad I don't have to work in that stressed out a/c'ed environment! Although I have been on a couple of jobs I'd like to back the truck up to and tie a chain around a post and rip the whole enclosure down cause the homeowner is being a hemmerhoid.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Luckily, I've never had to work in a prairie dog town of cubicles.
But I do remember driving a deuce and a half about 100km while heavily riding the clutch the whole way. Must've been something stupid someone in the motor pool said. :eek:

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Great video, Jason!

When I get stressed like that, I walk out the door. Oh, there has been more than one occasion that I had to spend all morning trying to get my secretary's computer running that I wanted to unload my 12 gauge into that clunker but I've managed to control myself. When my stress gets too high, I go to the range.:D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
When I get stressed like that, I walk out the door.
I do the same. Especially when I get into an argument with my girlfriend.
She doesn't understand, but sometimes I just need to walk away for a few minutes and calm down so I can approach things with a level head and logically. She can't seem to get it through her head that I'm not actually quitting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts