Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
309 Posts
PgunneR said:
Not sure just what you might be doing, but these little pocket guns have only one real reason to exist, which is self defense in an emergency.  If this situation should ever occur, you will not be be slowly staging the trigger, but doing a rapid, hopefully smooth pull to get rounds on the target (s).  So it is better, I think, to practice the way you will actually need to use the gun, rather than trying for target pistol accuracy from it.  That really is the way it is designed to be used/fired in my opinion.  

Jim R

I agree, but also feel there is something wrong..It should go bang when trigger is pulled fast or slow...contact KEL TEC asap.. and carry something else until It`s fixed..IMHO.....good luck

· Registered
309 Posts
bryank said:
The gun shop tore it all apart today, couldnt figure out what was wrong so they are sending it back to KT.  They said on average they service them in 2 weeks so we will hope thats the case!

It used to be two weeks but recently the normal turn around time has been 6 -8 weeks....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.