Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the gun show at the Central Florida Fairgrounds in Orlando, FL I counted an even dozen H/C P-3ATs at the "Shoot Straight" table. I think the tagged price was $350 IIRC. Not shilling for "Shoot Straight" but I know we have quite a few members in Central Florida and that H/C P-3ATs are in demand by some.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm no kel-tec expert, but $350 sounds high even for HC. I've been looking for one. A couple places have them listed for about $260, but they're on backorder. Of course I'd have to add shipping and FFL, but still under $300 probably.

·
Banned
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Shoot Straight" seems to be tagging their guns very high. They will come down if you haggle. For instance I saw a nice stainless P-11 on their table at the show in Orlando in May tagged $350. I finally got it for $250 OTD about 15 minutes before the show ended on Sunday, but only after the young salesman had first dropped the price to $249 + sales tax + $5 call-in fee and then he spoke to the owner, Khalid, and he agreed to $250 OTD. I have bought 2 blued P-3ATs from "Shoot Straight" and the 1st was for $219 + tax and call-in and the 2nd was for $249 + tax + call-in. I would guess they'd go $299 + tax + call-in, maybe even $279, who knows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.