Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fido for short
5,409 Posts
Hey , thats wierd, I just went looking for another one today.
Nobaody has one, guess Ill have to buy something else.

Sigh....!!

Jim

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Aks are great to shoot. Always work and little maintenance. Great for people like me who hate to clean guns.

·
Fido for short
5,409 Posts
The a k47 is my Favourite gun to shoot

Justin
Hey Grandpup,

What GUNS do you own?

What other guns are your favorite to shoot?

Where do you go to shoot?

A lot of guys really like the AK47 also.

Jim

PS:I really like shooting the Sub 2k 9mm a lot.

·
Fido for short
5,409 Posts
Hey Justin,
You should check the thread about "What gun do you shoot the most"

Real similar to yours. There are many threads about shooting.

I like to go read all of them, how about you?

Then ,I know what I should or should not post.

Some of these guys ,that have been here for a long time still duplicate threads sometimes.:D

Good reading lil buddy.

Jim

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I like shooting revolvers a lot. Lately, I think my favorite long gun to shoot just might be my Henry lever action .22 Long Rifle (slinks away with man card intact but a bit worse for wear.)

Right now I have an old 12 gauge pump shotgun I am working on. I have other 12 gauge pump shotguns but got this one sort of as a project. When I finally get it working right I think it might be one of my favorites to shoot just because I started with a gun that didn't work very well and will (hopefully) end up with one that I fixed, myself. This will be the first time I have done that.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
I like shooting revolvers a lot. Lately, I think my favorite long gun to shoot just might be my Henry lever action .22 Long Rifle (slinks away with man card intact but a bit worse for wear.)
Right now I have an old 12 gauge pump shotgun I am working on. I have other 12 gauge pump shotguns but got this one sort of as a project. When I finally get it working right I think it might be one of my favorites to shoot just because I started with a gun that didn't work very well and will (hopefully) end up with one that I fixed, myself. This will be the first time I have done that.
Bah! Whats wrong with shooting .22's? Those Henry's are great guns. I love shooting mine.
Hey Justin, You might recall from the last time you saw me, I'm more into the handguns than the long guns. A couple of reasons. I find the ear protection and the stock get in the way. I find the difficulty of hitting anything with a handgun a good excuse for missing. I only have a 75 yard range at my home. And, I like hand guns. :D
Rumor has it you might be heading south, southeast this spring? Hope so.

Take care,
Lop

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Oy, who be teachin' that language Justin? I got a 16 gauge and a 20 gauge shotties. I bet the 16 is about a half-inch taller than you, think you can handle it? Bet ya can! What about .22's, I want to get a Ruger SR22 to plink with. What do you think?

·
Fido for short
5,409 Posts
I am dat lousssy teacher, :D He really shoots the 410 (14 ga ,get it?) shotgun, better than he spells. He is 10 yr old and is 12" taller than any of his classmates. Big boy, and my best friend in the whole wide world.

We are going turkey huntin Sat, he will be shooting a 20 ga for the first time.

Cant wait.

Jim

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
well its saturday morning im going to a gun show after that im going turkey hunting :D:D:D:D:D:D
and we have some money so we might buy some guns :)

justin

·
Fido for short
5,409 Posts
Well ....
The gun show was a waste of time, nothing there, I went for.
Every thing there was 50-100% higher than LGS.
walked around for 2 hrs, stopped by neighbor, bought his 1960s Mossberg 800AM .308 with Mannlicher stock for $100.00,went home eat, went to meet up with friend to get a turkey.

Turkey waiting was even worse, three of us sit in a popup for 4.5 hrs in 92 degree temps, humdity at 80%,, never seen or heard anything , got home at 8:00 pm, took Grandpup home, came home took about 20 ticks off of me, showered, now its 10 min before 10;00. GOOD NIGHT.

Jim
Love GUNS not so much 92deg in a popup.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts