Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the local gun show this morning dtermined to get my 2nd 3AT. The first one spent more time in Cocoa than in Houston.

Well I cleaned up 2 rifles that had been sitting in my closet for more years than I care to remember and hauled them downtown-one on each shoulder.

I never got into the door when I sold the first one on the sidewalk, the second one a Mossberg took a couple of hours and a little horse trading but with adding a few greenbacks to the deal I picked up a parked O.D 2 gen KT.

Added a little pocket holster, a second mag, and a couple of Bersa pinky grips and a foot long hot dog for hungry me and I was out of there and headed to Fluff anf Buff territory.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Good for you! Hope you're second P3AT is without issues. My first was a problem child but my second has been so far flawless.

BTW of all the grip/slide combos I've seen I like the OD/Blued the best - and I've got a Gray/HC that ain't to hard to look at...

Take care....

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
mopac said:
Well I cleaned up 2 rifles that had been sitting in my closet for more years than I care to remember and hauled them downtown-one on each shoulder.

I never got into the door when I sold the first one on the sidewalk... 
Well... sounds like Poncho Via caught a ride to Houston this weekend.   ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.