Gun Show

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by mopac, Sep 28, 2008.

1. mopac

mopac New Member

Dec 28, 2005
    I went to the local gun show this morning dtermined to get my 2nd 3AT. The first one spent more time in Cocoa than in Houston.

Well I cleaned up 2 rifles that had been sitting in my closet for more years than I care to remember and hauled them downtown-one on each shoulder.

I never got into the door when I sold the first one on the sidewalk, the second one a Mossberg took a couple of hours and a little horse trading but with adding a few greenbacks to the deal I picked up a parked O.D 2 gen KT.

Added a little pocket holster, a second mag, and a couple of Bersa pinky grips and a foot long hot dog for hungry me and I was out of there and headed to Fluff anf Buff territory.

2. hiredgun

hiredgun New Member

Sep 9, 2007
    Congrats on the new acquisition! Working the deal is half the fun. The other half is the test drive ;) Let us know how she works. Are you going to do a F/B or just shoot it right out of the box?

3. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Good for you! Hope you're second P3AT is without issues. My first was a problem child but my second has been so far flawless.

BTW of all the grip/slide combos I've seen I like the OD/Blued the best - and I've got a Gray/HC that ain't to hard to look at...

Take care....

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Well... sounds like Poncho Via caught a ride to Houston this weekend.   ;D

5. mopac

mopac New Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Not only did Poncho Villa pick me up, standing on the side of the freeway, but let me sit up front on his grande caballo.

6. lop

lop Active Member

May 20, 2008
    "Mopac" that sounds like a politcal action commity for the advancement of Chrysler products. ;) Welcome to the club. Lop

7. mopac

mopac New Member

Dec 28, 2005
    LOP

Good one--but I'm so non political they wouldn't let me into a PAC.

The last time I looked a "Grande Caballo" wasn't a Chrysler-it's a big horse