Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son and I are going to the gun show today at Sharonville, Ohio (just north of Cinti.). I hope to sell a High Standard, “The Victor”. The Blue Book Of Gun Values shows a price of $3200 for 100% condition. Too bad mine is more like 80% ($550).

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Toakey- enjoy the show and hopefully some newfound CASH

·
Registered
769 Posts
My son and I are going to the gun show today at Sharonville, Ohio (just north of Cinti.). I hope to sell a High Standard, “The Victor”. The Blue Book Of Gun Values shows a price of $3200 for 100% condition. Too bad mine is more like 80% ($550).
Be prepared to hear there are so many already back at the shop here's $300. You might have better luck over at the firearms forum. A couple guys over there collect those and might actually give you a fair price. Good luck.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sold the High Standard Victor for $400. This is slightly less that the current bids on Gunbroker.com for Victors in similar condition.

While making the rounds of the LGS’s today I bought this one. It’s not as pretty as the High Standard, but it will make a great wall hanger. The only markings I can make out are “Lemille A Liege”. Lemille manufactured carbines during the Civil War:

9A8CB498-B282-4D76-A014-7CEBC39ACA0E.jpeg

·
Registered
2,405 Posts

·
755 Posts
I sold the High Standard Victor for $400. This is slightly less that the current bids on Gunbroker.com for Victors in similar condition.

Hey Toakey, just curious. Why did you want to sell the High Standard? I would love one but typical H-Ss at our local gun/collectors' shows run above $500 and out of my league.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My brother gave me this gun and said he didn’t care what I did with it. My collection is primarily self defense and hunting, and i’m not into competition target shooting (my eyesight isn’t good enough). Also, since the gun is no longer made I couldn't get service from the manufacturer should the need ever arise. Besides, it was a heavy, ugly sucker.

Reactions: Fundy

·
755 Posts
My brother gave me this gun and said he didn’t care what I did with it. My collection is primarily self defense and hunting, and i’m not into competition target shooting (my eyesight isn’t good enough). Also, since the gun is no longer made I couldn't get service from the manufacturer should the need ever arise. Besides, it was a heavy, ugly sucker.
Heh, heh :) Excellent reasons! I have traded guns for the same. :yahoo:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts