Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought two p3ats serial numbers jo817 and jo820, dont know how new that is but I think I remember someone posting with a new one that was JH***. Not sure, anyways I walk in and like most gunshops in florida when a 21 year old walks in all they give you are short answers and grim looks. I asked the guy if he caried corbon and he said you dont want to shoot corbon out of these because their junk! He sugested some hydra shock, probably because he only caried that and no corbon, but Ill wait for the corbon through the mail. Through the glaring looks and double checking my background with two people, I walked out with two p3ats for $550 out the door.
I love your guy's site and am glad to be able to respond to it now that I own one.
Thanks for all your help and research on your end.

Justin - A 21 year old who is only looking for respect ;D

Copyright Wilson

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Next time they see you, perhaps they'll take you a bit more seriously. That was a great buy and those are recent production. 8)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stuart, east coast near inlet. Indian street called guns etc. their website is different than that but google can help you out im sure.

O and fatman, I was not trying to buy respect but if someone is going to purchase something from you it is only fair to keep an open mind instead of jumping to conclusions. In my experience I have been to five gun shops and have been perfectly cordial and purchased from everyone only to meet self centered jerks with a god complex of sorts.

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
Welcome to KTOG, some1yell. That was a good buy. You're following MY philosophy. Buy two! Now you can shoot one in each hand for the range report.

If you do syncopated rapid fire, they'l think you have something full auto.

Packer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.