Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for the guys who shoot FMJ ammo. I know that 22 lr pistols can be very picky, but I am running into that on my Keltec 32 as well. My gun seems to favor only Fiocchi---not a problem as that is what I carry concealed. I was looking for another brand as backup---tried Remington--Armscor--PPU so far and have had nothing but problems. Are there otherowners out there who's Kt 32 is picky to one kind of ammo?
Gary

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry but I've only run Fiocchi through mine based on everyone's feedback about it and S&B usually being flawless. 450 rounds w/o a single issue.

Kind of surprised PPU is an issue but that's based on 3 380 pistols I own where two are finicky but all will eat PPU all day long.

·
Registered
471 Posts
do you have a gen 1 or 2??

i have both and while my gen 2 has been 100% with ANYTHING for the 1200 rounds it has through it (most handloads mixed brass) my gen 1 is a little finicky but eats handloads as well just need to dial it in...

Id suggest a good cleaning, maybe a fluff and buff...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a gen 2 gun. I have fuffed and buffed to a chrome like appearance. PPU ammo had burns marks down the outsides of casings after firing. I have not shot 200 rounds, but close. I would like to try S&B fmj, but Fiocchi is so much cheaper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.