Gun Juice products

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Poppers_2-4, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Poppers_2-4

Poppers_2-4 New Member

Jan 4, 2008
    I've been hearing about a product called Gun Juice? They claim it smooths and evens out imperfections in metal. Has anyone ever tried or would recommend it? I was thinking of trying it on my P-3AT. My problem is the gun has been flawless (I did the F&B) and I don't want to mess it up.
    Thx

http://www.microlon.com/PDF/Gun_Juice_instructions.pdf

(forgot this!)

2. Bo_Bryant

Bo_Bryant New Member

Jun 7, 2008
    I have never heard of it myself. But that don't mean anything. Most of the time I am out of the loop!

If you try it, give us a report.

Bo Bryant

3. Old_Bill

Old_Bill New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    I don't mean to sound negative, nor come across as a wise ***....but, if your P-3AT has been flawless with whatever oil or grease you are now using...why would you want to mess with something else? :-?

If it now is flawless...nothing will make it more flawless...just money down the drain, IMHA! ;D

Old Bill

4. Bo_Bryant

Bo_Bryant New Member

Jun 7, 2008
    As the old saying goes, "If it ain't broke, it don't need fixing!"

Bo Bryant

5. wheelguy

wheelguy New Member

May 4, 2007
    I prefer the Microlon dry lube assembly grease for most everything in the P3AT except the barrel. So, I bought their kit that has both assembly grease and gun juice, and have been using gun juice instead of oil for the barrel - just because I like the idea of dry lube. Sure is more expensive than gun oil, but at about $9 per year for 4 guns - it's tolerable.