Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While filpping through this forum, I ran across a thread by Packer which talked about mag releases and guide rods that Packer was thinking about producing. The mag release received all the attention, but little was mentioned about the guide rod. Does anyone produce a replacement guide rod for the P3AT in either stainless or tungsten? What about stiffer recoil spring(s)?

·
Administrator
31,552 Posts
GA442 said:
Does anyone produce a replacement guide rod for the P3AT in either stainless or tungsten? What about stiffer recoil spring(s)?
No x 2.

·
Registered
7,884 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the clarification RC, this is the same thread I read. I mentioned tungsten only because some competition pistol use a tungsten rod to help with muzzle flip, but I was not aware the weight would cause a problem with the P3. I run a stainless rod in my XD, but that is because of the two piece rod that comes in the pistol is prone to breaking over about 3000 rounds. I also run a slightly heavier spring to help with recoil and muzzle flip in that pistol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.