Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who remembers that P-32 that rebootit generously offered up in a giveaway here on KTOG? I barely remembered that I had entered. And then yesterday I get both an email and a PM from robootit titled "You won". And what do you know...I won the P-32! :eek: I couldn't believe it. I've been communicating with rebootit and getting him connected with my FFL so that he can ship the little pocket rocket.

Sure was a great way to start my week. :cool:

Thanks Jim!

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
'Grats.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
That's great.
I have to give him a lot of credit for giving one away.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This will be the third P-32 in our collection. I have a 1st gen and my wife carries a parkerized 2nd gen. I got an email from rebootit today explaining that all steel parts except for the firing pin have been cerakoted on this new P-32. He also polished the feed ramp. I can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm sure that you will not like that Cerakote treatment. To prevent you hurting your vision by gazing on one you won't like, just forward the package to my FFL when it arrives. I'll volunteer to sacrifice my sight to check it out for you. I'll have a proper storage facility in the safe and will take it out periodically and feed it for you. Just the small amount I can do for a fellow KTOGER.

Bill

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm sure that you will not like that Cerakote treatment. To prevent you hurting your vision by gazing on one you won't like, just forward the package to my FFL when it arrives. I'll volunteer to sacrifice my sight to check it out for you. I'll have a proper storage facility in the safe and will take it out periodically and feed it for you. Just the small amount I can do for a fellow KTOGER.

Bill
Thank you for the very generous offer. I will certainly keep that in mind. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts