Grip Covers?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by flyby, Mar 11, 2008.

  1. flyby

    flyby New Member

    Mar 4, 2008
    A couple years ago maybe I saw an adhesive decal grip full-covering here on ktog that looked kinda like black felt or maybe suede ..kinda funky lookin but looked comfortable non the less :) ..I've tried search but wasn't quite sure what I was looking for ..anyone out there know what this stick on grip covering is called,or where the links might be?
  2. paulpetricas

    paulpetricas New Member

    Oct 5, 2007
    i think you are talking about moleskin, just do a Google search

  3. zeke

    zeke New Member

    Dec 20, 2005
  4. flyby

    flyby New Member

    Mar 4, 2008
    ^ Thats it "AGrip" ..I may also try the pads under it ..thanks :)