Grendel p-10 .380 parts

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mainiac, Feb 28, 2010.

1. mainiac

mainiac New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Please read through before responding. I am selling parts from a p10, that I purchased new in 1989. It has had less than 100 rounds through it. All parts are in very good condition, with the exception of a broken trigger bar. The half of the receiver with the serial numbers on it will NOT be included. This is to ensure that these are parts only, and will ship usps. Includes loading/takedown tool, 5 stripper clips (loads from the top), owners manual, original box, and soft grendel case. parts are disassembled. Slide and barrel are in very good condition. For someone who wants spares to keep their p10 going, or collector that wants to own an original jam-o-matic. Sell for $80. shipped to the lower 48. I have pictures, and will ship within two days of payment. paypal will work.  email me at jetmech80@hotmail.com for pics.

2. mainiac

mainiac New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    reduced to 70.

3. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    e-mail for pics sent

4. mainiac

mainiac New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    pics sent. tentative sale pending receipt of funds, from another board.

5. Trading Post Rules:
    http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161

Where does it state, in the original FS post quoted above, that these parts were listed For Sale [highlight]elsewhere[/highlight]?

You asked all of us to:
    KTOG also ask Trading Post users to:

[​IMG]

6. mainiac

mainiac New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Wow, I did read the sticky before posting, and did not see anything about posting elsewhere. I am sorry if upset anyone. I will post as you suggested, that an item is posted somewhere else as well, if that is the case. I was not trying to be sneaky. Again, I am sorry if I upset anyone.

7. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    As the only KTOG poster asking for info I want you to know I am not upset. I didn't read your whole post as if I did I would have mentioned in an e-mail ya needed to add the part about other postings of sale, sorry I missed that too or I would have gave ya a heads up.