Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my wife a P-3AT-2nd Gen.-a month ago and finally got the chance to begin breaking it in today.

I shot a total of 65 rounds, all hollowpoints-7 were very hot Corbon HP's-and it not only functioned flawlessly but blew me away by how accurate it is. I was shooting at 5-yards, plenty for social work, and this little guy is VERY accurate if I do my part.

I am so impressed I'm thinking about getting one for myself. I tried slowfire, rapidfire and everything in-between and I couldn't make it hiccup.

Needless to say, I'm VERY impressed so far.

HH

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
HoustonHusker said:
I bought my wife a P-3AT-2nd Gen.
The P-3AT is a great little pistol. I noticed you didn’t mention if your wife got a chance to try it out. If you wife is sensitive to recoil, you might consider buying a couple of extra magazines and adding finger extensions. I personally prefer the NAA extension (center) but the Bersa (viewer's left) requires no alteration to install on a P-3AT magazine.

Wilson – who’s the unofficial extension spokesperson ;D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wilson said:
The P-3AT is a great little pistol. I noticed you didn’t mention if your wife got a chance to try it out. If you wife is sensitive to recoil, you might consider buying a couple of extra magazines and adding finger extensions. I personally prefer the NAA extension (center) but the Bersa (viewer's left) requires no alteration to install on a P-3AT magazine.

Wilson – who’s the unofficial extension spokesperson  ;D
Thanks, Wilson! Actually, she also carries a Sig P239 9mm and shoot's my Kimber .45 as well as I do...well, almost. ;)

She was at her folks ranch today and I wanted to check it for reliability most of all. She's fine with recoil and she'll have no problem with it. She got 249 out of 250 in her CHL class, dropping 1 point and is a natural.

Appreciate the info though...I just may get her the finger extensions because she likes that on her Sig, too.

HH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.