Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the range and shot pf9 and finally our .22 and did flawless! Did 150 rounds no issues shooting from 15 yrds i hit the red dot over and over ( till it was gone ha) wife did great and loves her new investment ! Accurate as hell gone love it

·
Registered
263 Posts
Another gun is always a welcome investment. You're fortunate to have such an intelligent and understanding wife. I love it when my better half reminds me to pick up some extra ammo when we go to Walmart. You know, milk,bread,eggs,and 9mm ammo. Yes,Dear.
Your lady sounds like a keeper. Looks like now you need to further her education. It's a well know fact ( in some circles ) that each home needs a. 22 of some kind, a self defense handgun, a hunting rifle, and a shotgun. Uhhhh, for each resident. Yeah, that's it, for each resident in the house.
Keep up that investment program, it will pay dividends in the future ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Another gun is always a welcome investment. You're fortunate to have such an intelligent and understanding wife. I love it when my better half reminds me to pick up some extra ammo when we go to Walmart. You know, milk,bread,eggs,and 9mm ammo. Yes,Dear.
Your lady sounds like a keeper. Looks like now you need to further her education. It's a well know fact ( in some circles ) that each home needs a. 22 of some kind, a self defense handgun, a hunting rifle, and a shotgun. Uhhhh, for each resident. Yeah, that's it, for each resident in the house.
Keep up that investment program, it will pay dividends in the future ;)
Siege, I too agree with you. My wife enjoys shooting with me....or should I say out shooting me. She is a tack driver and always gives me motivation to shoot better. I am competitive that way. :D

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
That 22a is a fine target pistol, it will take you all the way to 50 yards as you work your skills, is already set up for optics, and is one of the best value for the money one can get.

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
went to the range saturday morning and my wife did great shot 90%! 90 out of 100 rounds were hits on her target from 25 YARDS!! i cant say that for me though with it haha. it was only her second time handing this gun and she is doing flawlessy, just thought i would share and watch yourself around her haha :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts