Gray Tractiongrips© grips sets for Kel-Tec pistols

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    The Tractiongrips© grips sets are starting to ship this week.  If you are interested, check out www.tractiongrips.com where thay can be purchased through the site.  They are listed in black, but a note can be sent to request the new rubber grips in gray instead of black.  They are available for the P-11, P-32, P3AT and P-40 at this time.  I give a dollar per set discount for KTOG members, so contact me by email through the site before buying and Ill make sure you have a discount available.  The discount doesn't apply to the current promotion that includes a free set of universal grips through the end of March though (sorry, I can't eat that much cost).  I'm including a pic of a set of grips as they are shipped.  They are the gray non-abrasive rubber type that you peel the backing off from and stick onto the gun.  Web site price is $8 per set including shipping, KTOG Members get them for $7 or receive the promotional offer listed on the site.  Email me at sales@tractiongrips.com if you have any questions.  Wholesale discounts and LE Department discounts are available.
    [​IMG]
    added: I just noticed that the picture shows up on my screen a lot darker than the grips actually are.