Gray RubberTractiongrips© sets on sale $4 each set

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    I just thought I'd let everybody know that for July the gray textured rubber Tractiongrips sets are on sale for $4 including free shipping! There are some other items on sale as well, but if you want them in gray, this is your month to buy them. I had to order some more gray material and had to buy way more than I'll probably be able to use in the next year or so, and I thought I'd sell the gray grips cheap to get some of my material inventory under control. They are still available in black textured rubber, and black grit type material, but not for $4 per set. I'm still trying to figure out how to get a promotion cose to work for KTOG members, but until I do, if anybody wants the black rubber grips I can sell them at a dollar off per set to KTOG members who request a discount by email. Sales@tractiongrips.com or tractiongrips@comcast.net (my personal email address)
    Thanks,
    Don

2. Grizzly

Grizzly New Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Hampton,Georgia
    Re: Gray RubberTractiongrips© sets on sale $4 each

??????????? I missed something. What do they fit and what do they look like?

3. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Re: Gray RubberTractiongrips© sets on sale $4 each

You can check out www.tractiongrips.com for some pictures or a search through the KTOG forums have some pictures people have posted of their customized guns with the grips installed.  The web site has them to fit a bunch of different models and there is also a universal set that can be trimmed to fit nearly anything.  Here's a picture that may give a good idea of what they look like installed:
    [​IMG]