GPSO2 grip pod for sale $95 shipped sold

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by orientalexpress, Apr 14, 2010.

1. orientalexpress

orientalexpress New Member

May 9, 2006
    I have a very good condition Grip Pod for sale. Its the black military version with the steel leg inserts. It works great but I'm getting rid of it for a more traditional bipod.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Re: GPSO2 grip pod for sale $95 shipped

Would you trade even for 10 new in wrapper 30 round AR Mags?

3. orientalexpress

May 9, 2006
    Re: GPSO2 grip pod for sale $95 shipped

No thanks I just ordered 30 when they were on sale at palmetto armory. I would trade on a set of front and rear black magpul back up sights.

4. Re: GPSO2 grip pod for sale $95 shipped

Just 30? You need at least 10 more huh? :D Understood, and sorry- I have no sights I don't need. I do have a YHM free float tube?

5. orientalexpress

May 9, 2006

What length is it? Do you have pics? 

6. Re: GPSO2 grip pod for sale $95 shipped

I have a Yankee Hill Customizable Free Float Tube in the Specter Length (Overall length: 9.675 in).   The specter length will extend past a carbine length gas block if the gas block is a low profile.   Very clean and sexy looking.

It is in great condition with out major scratches or gouges.  I don't recall ever using it, just putting it on and taking it off of a few builds.  Includes the full length rail and one short rail.

Sorry, but I am without a digital camera, but here is a pic from the YHM page and a link to the YHM page for this product.   The tube I have is shown about the middle of the YHM page.

[​IMG]

http://www.yankeehillmachine.com/store/forearms.html

I also have an Olive Drab Hogue OverMolded Free Float Tube  (12.5" OAL):

[​IMG]

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=420496

I also have a handful of AR grips and other assorted AR bits and pieces if you might need something else.

7. orientalexpress

May 9, 2006

Does the Yankee hill have the barrel and jam nut with it? You wouldn't happen the have the yhm tool as well? If the yhm has all he hardware I'll trade that. Email me at Garcia.johndaniel@gmail.com to iron out the details.

8. Re: GPSO2 grip pod for sale $95 shipped

Yes it does have all the hardware, and I consider this a done deal. Per the RULES- [highlight]I WILL TAKE IT[/highlight] per agreed upon trade.

express- Per the rules you should change your original post and the thread title to indicate the grip pod is no longer available.

I do but will hang on to it. I have more than one YHM tube! ANY AR barrel nut tool will work, as the holes in the YHM barrel nut are standard size and spacing.

E-Mail coming your way.

9. orientalexpress

May 9, 2006

Sold

10. Despite my having given orientalexpress the wrong zipcode, my grip pod arrived today in good order!

Thank you Daniel.