Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Magpul flip-up sights and Streamlight combo light/laser are both hitting dead nuts out to 50m. Very happy with this gun--first combat shotgun. Appreciate the forum member schooling me on lengths of shells, and why I couldn't get 7 x Winchester slugs to fit in the tube, while 7 x Fiocchi 00 would.

This gun is more fun than anything I have had before! Too bad ammo is so goddamn expensive!

·
Registered
133 Posts
These days, never mind expensive......The only consideration is CAN you find ammo?
Can’t find ammo?!? You must not be looking because it’s everywhere to be had it’s just the prices. Check out this app.
IMG_3934.jpg

Also, set up looks great, I grabbed an old Winchester 1300 back in the day instead of a KSG and wish I went the KSG route instead but oh well. The Winchester is like 12’ long lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Magpul flip-up sights and Streamlight combo light/laser are both hitting dead nuts out to 50m. Very happy with this gun--first combat shotgun. Appreciate the forum member schooling me on lengths of shells, and why I couldn't get 7 x Winchester slugs to fit in the tube, while 7 x Fiocchi 00 would.

This gun is more fun than anything I have had before! Too bad ammo is so goddamn expensive! View attachment 55264
What model is that Streamlight and how is it mounted? That is too cool!

·
Registered
11 Posts

This gun is more fun than anything I have had before! Too bad ammo is so goddamn expensive! View attachment 55264

·
Registered
11 Posts

COULD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE INFO ON SIGHTS, AMMO RACK, VERTICAL HAND GRIP? Thank You!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you so very much!! How has that weapon performed for ya? We brought ours home today...
I've put about 200 shells through it; no problems, but you can't baby it. It won't cycle if you try to rack it with a light touch. Also, on disassembly, there is a piece that looks like a tuning fork, upon which the bolt rides. You can put it back together with that piece upside down, but the gun won't function. I found that out because I was the idiot that put it in upside down.

·
Registered
11 Posts

This gun is more fun than anything I have had before! Too bad ammo is so goddamn expensive!

View attachment 55264
Are you using the velcro attached ammo carrier and is that the HiTech mini side angle rail holding the light??

·
Registered
11 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts