Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got Pop's trigger today and installed it tonight. I had to cut the trigger to get the pin out as mine was barbed. The hardest part of the installation was setting the hammer block. After I saw where the hammer needed to be the hammer block went into place. What a difference his trigger makes in the way the gun feels when you pull the trigger. This upgrade is a must.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only thing I don't like about my PF9 is I had to move the rear sight all the way to the right to get it sighted in at 10 yards. I am hoping the new trigger mite change the impact back to the left.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shot my PF9 today after installing Pop's trigger. What a difference. The gun is much more manageable.t It still shoots a bit left with the sight all the way to the right. I am going to call Kel-Tec tomorrow to ask them about it. All of my Glocks and 1911's fixed sight are pretty much centered on the gun.

·
Administrator
31,976 Posts
Guys - There are currently 4 threads on page 1 of the PF9 forum regarding this product. Pops has his own thread in the Vendor Forum. Let's please keep inquiries and information regarding his products consolodated there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts