Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

Got my hands on a CA today

3K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  Reg1602 
#1 ·
Stopped at Buds today and found an SU16CA. Looked at it for a good couple of minutes and set it down to think about whether or not to buy it or put it on lawaway. No sooner than it touched the rack, one of the workers walked out from the back and grabbed it, said someone bought it online. God hates me.

#2 ·
You shouldn't have set it down, these things are hot right now! Sorry to hear you lost out on one.

Bam Bam

#6 · (Edited)
I was at the pawn shop where i usually buy my guns and saw a Charlie model just sitting there. I couldn't pass it up. This is the same place where I picked up my sub2k. They have had other keltec before that I didn't get, like a pmr30 and plrs. I just didn't have the money at the time to get it. They have gun selection as good as a gun show in my opinion.

#19 ·
It doesn't seem all that far off to me.

$500 rifle
$110 pistol grip & stock
$35 compact forend
$25 compensator
$10 magazine

total= $680

And, he did say OBO.
Actually, Your pricing is alittle low as to what is out there. This is actually a good deal if you can get if for under $700, even better if he still has the original parts.

$560 Rifle
$140 Pistol grip and stock (+shipping)
$40 Forend (+shipping)
$35/$40 Compensator and mag (+shipping)

$780 total

If I were in the market I would snatch it up... but I got mine!!!

#23 ·
Yeah, they were new prices. If you are going to compare, you should compare to what it would cost you for a new one. For a firearm with less than 500 thru it you could almost say it's new, over 1000 now we are getting into the break in range and 2000 is getting used. At least in my opinion. Blake your numbers would be justified if it has 200 or less thru it. Now will someone go out there and buy one!! If you cold get it for $650 that would be sweet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.