Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at Buds today and found an SU16CA. Looked at it for a good couple of minutes and set it down to think about whether or not to buy it or put it on lawaway. No sooner than it touched the rack, one of the workers walked out from the back and grabbed it, said someone bought it online. God hates me.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
You shouldn't have set it down, these things are hot right now! Sorry to hear you lost out on one.

Bam Bam

·
Registered
46 Posts
Been most happy with mine. Great bugout piece - light and handy. I installed a compact forend, mini red dot, and a sling. The Magpul PMAG 20s work well for me.

P.S. I also dumped the case deflecting bolt handle. IIRC, Kel Tec sent me a regular one N/C.

·
Registered
43 Posts
They're hard to come by. I started my quest for a SU16CA almost a month ago. The rep theses guns are getting are only going to make them hard to get.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was at the pawn shop where i usually buy my guns and saw a Charlie model just sitting there. I couldn't pass it up. This is the same place where I picked up my sub2k. They have had other keltec before that I didn't get, like a pmr30 and plrs. I just didn't have the money at the time to get it. They have gun selection as good as a gun show in my opinion.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have an Alpha & was getting ready to modify it and put on an MB but found a CA with only 500 rounds through it on CalGuns, and of course bought it. Now the question is what to do with the A.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Thanks, but too high..already paid too much on my PMR30..don't really want to do it again..

·
Registered
151 Posts
It doesn't seem all that far off to me.

$500 rifle
$110 pistol grip & stock
$35 compact forend
$25 compensator
$10 magazine

total= $680

And, he did say OBO.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Mostly stuff I don't want though..I'd like a CA and a C stock..and a few 20-30 round mags..

·
Registered
387 Posts
There's another listed for $650 with a scope. And I don't like to or mean to plug my own, but have mine listed for the same with a RedLion forend, and $525 without. Have all the original parts, along with the manual and original receipt.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
There's another listed for $650 with a scope. And I don't like to or mean to plug my own, but have mine listed for the same with a RedLion forend, and $525 without. Have all the original parts, along with the manual and original receipt.
And yours is a CA?, How many rounds through, and why you selling it?

·
Registered
240 Posts
It doesn't seem all that far off to me.

$500 rifle
$110 pistol grip & stock
$35 compact forend
$25 compensator
$10 magazine

total= $680

And, he did say OBO.
Actually, Your pricing is alittle low as to what is out there. This is actually a good deal if you can get if for under $700, even better if he still has the original parts.

$560 Rifle
$140 Pistol grip and stock (+shipping)
$40 Forend (+shipping)
$35/$40 Compensator and mag (+shipping)

$780 total

If I were in the market I would snatch it up... but I got mine!!!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Don't really want that stock set up...and it IS used..new are $560 not used..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts