got my CT with Galco holster

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by goosem36, Jan 2, 2009.

1. goosem36

goosem36 New Member

Dec 15, 2008
    I ordered my CT from opticsplanet.com for 169.99 which included a Galco pocket holster Last Sunday and it arrived Friday.  The CT came in a nice box with the holster packaged inside of it.  Installation was easy and included a couple of allen wrenches for installation and windage and elevation adjustment.  I can't wait to see how it shoots now!

[​IMG]

2. torrent

torrent Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Congrats on the set up. That combo looks great!

3. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
  4. Badman400

Badman400 Well-Known Member

Congrats! You'll like it.

I got mine about 5 months ago. I've been very pleased.

It rides in the pocket most of the time, but whenever I take it out to shoot, I find that it has held zero. :cool:

5. devicemanager

devicemanager New Member

Dec 11, 2008
    This thread will probably get moved to the accessories forum. ;)

I wonder if you received old stock?

I ordered my CT from opticsplanet.com a couple of weeks ago and it did not come with the Galco holster. I phoned opticsplanet and one of the managers said the promotion had ended even though they have not updated their website to indicate otherwise. I called CT and they confirmed that they no longer include the Galco.

Does your P3AT have a parker slide? It looks identical to mine. :cool:

6. goosem36

goosem36 New Member

Dec 15, 2008
    I remembered reading your post when I was ordering and they were still advertising the free holster. I decided to chance it which ended up working out for me. Sorry you didn't receive your holster.

Yeah, the slide is the same as yours.

7. PshootR

PshootR Banned

Apr 1, 2005
    I bought a sort of generic pocket holster at a gun show in Orlando a few years ago. It is unmarked but as I recall at the show it said "Hecho en Mexico". It is rough leather on the outer flap and has a synthetic holster pouch that surprisingly fits my 1st Gen. P-32/CT laser snugly. It is also snug without the laser and with my P3-AT. Wish I could get another, think I paid $12.00 for it.