Got a P-3AT :P

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by MikeN, Mar 20, 2009.

1. MikeN

MikeN New Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Well, I had gone and rented a P-3AT and also a PF-9 a few weeks back.   Decided on the PF-9.  However, as most of you may know... both guns are quite hard to find.

Well, I happened to be in my local gun shop looking around, and what did they JUST get in in their consignment case?  A lightly used P-3AT!   So, I went ahead and picked it up, and also put in a wait order for the PF-9.

It came with the belt clip (~$20?) and also an ankle holster (~$30?).   I spent about 20 minutes on it today.  Broke it down, cleaned and lubed it, and did a little polishing  ;)

A few pictures are below...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pedro

pedro New Member

May 28, 2008
    Thats a real nice looking first gen P3AT.  Nice find, mind telling how much it set you back?

3. raymac1215

raymac1215 New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Very Very nice looking !! Hope you have the same good luck that I have had with mine. That P3AT looks newer then mine and i bought mine 2 months ago. Have fun and be safe !!! How much if you don't mind??

4. MikeN

MikeN New Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Got it with the attached belt clip and an ankle holster for $229 ;)

Saw a used one sell on GunBroker last night for $340 ;D

5. dirksterg30

dirksterg30 New Member

Apr 24, 2008
    Congrats. That sure is a fine looking 1st gen.

6. ladman

ladman New Member

Apr 22, 2008
    That's a decent price.

7. Bobo

Bobo Active Member Supporter

Jun 13, 2005
    For a 1st gen that is in great shape - congrats! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bobo

8. MikeN

MikeN New Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Thanks all... wonder if it's worth calling Kel-Tec w/ the serial number and see if there are any updates they will send me? :cool:

9. frankmako

frankmako New Member

Mar 11, 2006
    Chattanooga TN
    you got it for a great price. now days kel tec guns are worth their weight in gold. also they are hard to find.

10. Randy

Randy New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    I agree with hard to find. A friend of mine has been looking for one recently and there is not one to be found in any local stores. I have a first generation and it has been great.