Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
That would be a good price. The only other place I have seen them that low is ebay and that seller was selling the "old" style for the P3AT.

I am pretty sure even K&D is selling them at MSRP of $159 but you can get a custom holster made for it at the same time and hey, you're going to need the holster anyway...

-Scott

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
adamsesq said:
I am pretty sure even K&D is selling them at MSRP of $159 but you can get a custom holster made for it at the same time and hey, you're going to need the holster anyway...
I don't know the details but there is some kind of discount from Kevin when you buy both the Armalaser and holster from him. :-/

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
TxCajun said:
I don't know the details but there is some kind of discount from Kevin when you buy both the Armalaser and holster from him. :-/
I know that was the case for a while but I thought one of his posts says that ended and now the "discount" is that you get a priority place on the holster order cutting the time.

I just got an email from my dad (who I have both Kevin's and Rick's numbers to) who said he ordered the laser from Rick and the holster from Kevin. Have not been able to talk with him yet to figure out why he did what but he is tight so he must have thought that the best deal.

-Scott

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
adamsesq said:
I know that was the case for a while but I thought one of his posts says that ended and now the "discount" is that you get a priority place on the holster order cutting the time.
That may be worth more than the discount was. ;D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the input, I think I'll have to call dibs on one before he gets them in.

I thank the gun gods regularly that I stumbled upon the dealer I did, I think the fact that I have one I can trust now is what sparked my buying spree over the last 6 months.

·
Registered
430 Posts
We still are doing the discount on the ArmaLaser and holster. If you purchase both the ArmaLaser and holster from us, you get a discounted price and the wait time for the holster is reduced from 10 weeks to 4 weeks. Give us a call if you're interested.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Well there you go. Double your fun. 8)

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
K-Man said:
We still are doing the discount on the ArmaLaser and holster.  If you purchase both the ArmaLaser and holster from us, you get a discounted price and the wait time for the holster is reduced from 10 weeks to 4 weeks.  Give us a call if you're interested.
K-Man - my Dad ordered from you today!

-Scott

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.