Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gander Mountain has the blued SG models for $270.00. Is that a good price? I think I saw them at the gun show last week for around $240.00 but I don't remember what generation they were.

Al

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
A little high IMO but, depends where you are I guess. I got my 2g parkerized at a gunshow for 260.00 out the door.

If they are hard to find where you are I would buy it.

G

·
hammerhead said:
Gander Mountain has the blued SG models for $270.00. Is that a good price? I think I saw them at the gun show last week for around $240.00 but I don't remember what generation they were.

Al
same price for one here at gander mt also. that is a fair price, you could get it cheaper at a gun show but when you walk out the door it is urs for whatever problems pop up. where as at gander if you have problems they will send it back for you.

·
Registered
80 Posts
$239 for the blued p3-at my gf bought yesterday. $284 for the hard chrome I purchased at the same time. Both SGs. I think the price I paid is a little high for the hc, but I don't really mind since I now have a pocket gun to satisfy my cravings until my prefered gun enabler gets a pf-9 in stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.