1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
That is an excellent price for anyone who could drive there to pick it up. To have it shipped is $25 plus most ffl dealers charge $20, That would bring it to $284 which is around the average cost of one anyway.That looks like an awesome store btw.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Buckmaster said:
That is an excellent price for anyone who could drive there to pick it up. To have it shipped is $25 plus most ffl dealers charge $20, That would bring it to $284 which is around the average cost of one anyway.That looks like an awesome store btw.
My math ends very similar.
240 gun
 25 freight
 25 ffl
290 total

I paid 299.00 out the door at my local gun shop, which in turn supported my local economy and the "little guy."

·
Registered
136 Posts
I think the best price I have seen in two years was from Bubbaman right here in the Trading Post. He only has P3AT in Hard Chrome right now but it is worth watching for one here if you are not in a hurry.

Billy

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry if it looked like I was schilling for these folks. KT is kinda new on my radar, never much been into really small pistols. Most of the shops around here sell KT pistols for the same as these folks. Typically $240-250 regardless of model. Only exception I've seen is one shop wanted more for the 32.

·
Registered
623 Posts
kalboy said:
Sorry if it looked like I was schilling for these folks. KT is kinda new on my radar, never much been into really small pistols. Most of the shops around here sell KT pistols for the same as these folks. Typically $240-250 regardless of model. Only exception I've seen is one shop wanted more for the 32.
$240-250 locally? Sheesh, nice price.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well this is before 7% tax so it's gonna be $255-260 OTD. Saw a PF 9 for $239 and P 11 for $240 today. The Subbys run a little more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts