goldenloki link failing?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by justa_shooter, Mar 21, 2007.

1. justa_shooter

justa_shooter New Member

Mar 16, 2007
    I have noticed several references to this link, http://www.goldenloki.com/guns/keltec/care2.htm. When the link is selected I'm taken to a page advertising for Colorado cities and resorts. Can someone tell me where the data we are directed to has been relocated?

The goldenloki site is used to answer questions for new users on KTOG and the Keltec forum on GT, but new KT owners are being sent to an advertising billboard instead of getting the technical assistance they seek. The message that knowledgeable folks at KTOG are sending is " Your KT isn't going to work, go on vacation to CO. instead" sorta.

Thanks in advance,

justa

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Within the last few days only, the site has been replaced or redirected. I don't knowif he gve it up or what. Most of what was there is on out Tek-werks page anyway.

3. Potlicquor

Potlicquor New Member

Mar 29, 2007
    This info may be late but, the Golden Loki site is supposedly back up and running. I checked it the other day and it was OK...could be an intermittent problem with server, PC, etc.