Golden Loki

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by nobearsyet, Feb 6, 2011.

1. nobearsyet

nobearsyet New Member

Feb 6, 2011
    Thinking about sending my newly ordered P3AT and SU-16CA to Golden Loki for duracoat, tactical black all over the P3AT, underbrush in Tactical ultra flat colors on the SU-16CA. Anybody got any experience with them? Any pics of their work? Any impressions of there reliability package and triggers on the P3AT?

2. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Best get ahold of Don first. He has a notice on his site;

http://www.goldenloki.com/

Don's work is outstanding. Have not gotten the ultra flat but my My Mark I Ruger is on his gallery page, duracoat 3 color job in flat/matt finishes. Very happy with it;
    16 Snow Gray Brl/Recv - T4 Tactical Dark Earth /frame - 4 Matt Blk sights/trigger/main spring
    http://goldenloki.com/gallery/ruger/mk1/MK1.htm

3. lop

lop Active Member

May 20, 2008
    You can deal with Don with confidence. He is a good man.
    Lop

4. lklawson

lklawson Well-Known Member Supporter

Oct 13, 2009
    Huber Heights, OH
    Does excellent work. Very communicative; not one of those guys who you send your stuff to and then it falls into a black hole for 6 months and you can't get a-hold of them by phone or email until your gun just magically reappears God-knows-when later.

I had a near perfect experience dealing with him. Highly recommended.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

5. abuck50

abuck50 New Member

Aug 21, 2008
    NW Ohio
    He did some work for me and delivered outstanding service!

Craig

6. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Don is good people. He did my PF-9 in 2009. You can trust him 100% of the time. If he says it, it's the truth.

7. Pb_Slinger

Pb_Slinger New Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Littleton, CO
    Another [smiley=thumbsup.gif] for Don!  I've "known" him since '97 or '98 when his site went "live" on the interwebs.  I can't believe it has been 13 or 14 years since then!!!  :eek:  He posted some of the first chrono data I found online for an 8mm Turkish Mauser, and was quite receptive to my questions/inputs about mine.  He also did GREAT work on one of my g1 P32's before he really got into all the smithing he does now.

PS - He is also a KTOG sponsor in case you hadn't noticed.

8. orangehole

orangehole Member

Oct 19, 2007
    I just rec'd my slide back from Don. He does real nice work. I took my boring dull top half and sent it to Golden Loki and I am very happy with his work. I did the reliability pkg plus duracote the slide Blue Tiatnium and had the barrel hood polished. Here are some pics. I really should stay quiet because I bet his wait times will get longer but I want to praise Don for his work and communication skills. I asked tons of questions and Don was able to answer them all.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Don is now accepting guns for Duracoating and reliability prep.

10. orangehole

orangehole Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Oh and I forgot to mention all the work done to my P3AT was only $65 shipped.