Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about sending my newly ordered P3AT and SU-16CA to Golden Loki for duracoat, tactical black all over the P3AT, underbrush in Tactical ultra flat colors on the SU-16CA. Anybody got any experience with them? Any pics of their work? Any impressions of there reliability package and triggers on the P3AT?

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Best get ahold of Don first. He has a notice on his site;
Not accepting Duracoat orders at this time

http://www.goldenloki.com/

Don's work is outstanding. Have not gotten the ultra flat but my My Mark I Ruger is on his gallery page, duracoat 3 color job in flat/matt finishes. Very happy with it;
16 Snow Gray Brl/Recv - T4 Tactical Dark Earth /frame - 4 Matt Blk sights/trigger/main spring
http://goldenloki.com/gallery/ruger/mk1/MK1.htm

·
Premium Member
4,925 Posts
Does excellent work. Very communicative; not one of those guys who you send your stuff to and then it falls into a black hole for 6 months and you can't get a-hold of them by phone or email until your gun just magically reappears God-knows-when later.

I had a near perfect experience dealing with him. Highly recommended.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
95 Posts
Another [smiley=thumbsup.gif] for Don!  I've "known" him since '97 or '98 when his site went "live" on the interwebs.  I can't believe it has been 13 or 14 years since then!!!  :eek:  He posted some of the first chrono data I found online for an 8mm Turkish Mauser, and was quite receptive to my questions/inputs about mine.  He also did GREAT work on one of my g1 P32's before he really got into all the smithing he does now.

PS - He is also a KTOG sponsor in case you hadn't noticed.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just rec'd my slide back from Don. He does real nice work. I took my boring dull top half and sent it to Golden Loki and I am very happy with his work. I did the reliability pkg plus duracote the slide Blue Tiatnium and had the barrel hood polished. Here are some pics. I really should stay quiet because I bet his wait times will get longer but I want to praise Don for his work and communication skills. I asked tons of questions and Don was able to answer them all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts