Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brownell's has a magazine sale ** good prices & free shipping :D

MODEL 17/34 9MM MAGAZINES Sale MODEL 17/34 9MM MAGAZINES
GLOCK (In Stock) $18.99 - $19.99 (Select Items on Sale!)

MODEL 43 MAGAZINES Sale MODEL 43 MAGAZINES
GLOCK (In Stock) $19.99 - $28.49 (Select Items on Sale!)

MODEL 19 9MM MAGAZINES Sale MODEL 19 9MM MAGAZINES
GLOCK (In Stock) $18.99 - $24.99 (Select Items on Sale!)

MODEL 22/35 MAGAZINES Sale MODEL 22/35 MAGAZINES
GLOCK (In Stock) $18.99 - $20.99 (Select Items on Sale!)

·
Premium Member
17,775 Posts
Ya know, it's okay to just revive the old "magazines on sale" thread instead of making a new one every time somebody puts them on sale. ;)

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Makes you wonder how many of these made it thru:
http://www.thektog.org/forum/f85/fake-glock-magazines-seized-port-entry-267457/#post2399919

Dirk D. said:
"since they said "counterfeit" I'm guessing the mags have a glock logo. they're not just "fits glock 19" on the label. Makes me wonder when some online retailers are selling supposedly OEM glock mags for $19.99 if they aren't these fake ones. There are some distributors (I won't name) who charge more than $19.99 wholesale! So where are these online retailers buying them so cheap that they can afford to sell for $19.99 and make money...if they're not fakes?"
https://www.natchezss.com/glock-factory-original-glock-19-9mm-15-round-magazine.html Make that $17.99 .

How do you tell a real one from a counterfeit?:headstratch:
The retailer may not even know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good question? I've always bought OEM from LGS and they came with plastic cover and cardboard backing. Never bought online so I guess it's a crap shoot if you get OEM or fake. Especially if the wholesalers don't even know the difference!:confused:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good question? I've always bought OEM from LGS and they came with plastic cover and cardboard backing. Never bought online so ...
If you buy from a reputable vendor, you'll get the real deal. My recent purchase from Brownell's were OEM Glock magazines in the original factory packaging. :cool:

·
Registered
375 Posts
I've used SGM , Magpul & ETS mags with no issues but IMHO Glock factory mags are by far the best built.

I have some SGM & Glock factory .45 mags and I'm trying to convert some of them to 10mm, which means narrowing the feed lips. Using a rubber coated hammer to 'dent tune' the mags I quickly found that the steel liners in the Glock factory mags take a LOT more force to coax in to shape.

I wish the 10mm mags went on sale like the 9mms do...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.