Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a picture that showed a Glock magazine holder that attached to the front of the buttstock facing forward. Does anyone know where I can get one? I searched for one, but came up with nothing.

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
OOH! Me likey! :tu:

Just wish they had one that fit a 33-round mag, and it would be perfect. Been making do with a couple of Velcro straps I have around the foregrip/barrel to hold the spare happy stick in place on mine - not the quickest, slickest, or most attractive setup, but functional enough for my needs. :)

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
darkwriter77 try a P90 magazine pouch that mounts on molle should be able to secure it with velcro similar to how the ncstar is attached.
Definitely! Never thought of the P90 and those long stick mags. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's for the first gen sub2000. But you can add an ncstar horizontal pistol mag holder to the front of the sub like this
That looks great, but I'd mount it the opposite way (opening facing buttstock), faster/easier access. Thanks to others for the P90 suggestion, just ordered one from Amazon!

·
Registered
98 Posts
This is how I added a standard size mag pouch to my Sub2000. You can't feel it there with your cheek and barely notice it with your shoulder and it's fast and easy to pull out the mag in the correct hand position for a reload, plus it stays inserted. Two zip ties and they're tight and out of the way and can't be felt.

Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft Gun accessory

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Airsoft

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Airsoft

·
Registered
4 Posts
There are couple threads on this from about 5 years ago on here. I looked back and there is actually a full on build posted in 2013. Just Google spare mag holder sub 2000 and it pops right up. I did the same set up with a lot less fabrication. Turned out pretty good and its solid. I used an M-Lok polymer mini rail, a Blackhawk single polymer mag holder, and a couple screws. I had to modify the mag holder a little to accomadate the screw heads but everything works great.
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Airsoft
Product Table Floor Gadget Technology
Gadget Technology Electronic device Electronics Vehicle
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Airsoft
Gun Firearm Floor Airsoft Laminate flooring

·
Registered
459 Posts
If you go down about 2 posts, there is a dual mag clamp that works very well.Got it from Suarez International. Allows two 33 round mags to in and on the carbine.FYI.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Canonsix, WTFtoes.... :) podiatrist, STAT
Wow that is just disgusting.l :gaah:

Canonsix buddy, spend 60 seconds every other month and trim those things after you see a podiatrist. It looks like you're transitioning between human and werewolf on a full moon.

Owwoooooo werewolves in London....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts