Glock 19 Sub2000 Sold. Thanks!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by billvinett, Feb 18, 2010.

1. billvinett

billvinett New Member

Oct 4, 2009
    Hello, all. I have a Sub2000 that takes Glock 19 mags for sale.  Only about 450 rounds through it. Got the Tacticool tube cover, the new style bolt handle (with a Tacticool knob cover), Kel-Tec sling and butt extension, with both the original and hard foam bolt buffer. Comes with the one 10 rd G19 mag, manual, lock key. 350.00 plus whatever the actual shipping is to your FTL from Tennessee. If you reload, I'll toss in around 280-290 Precision 115 gr. moly coated black bullets and a recipe using Bullseye for a nice, accurate load. I've got one 33 rd G18 mag for 27.00, if you'd like that, too.

I'm willing to trade for an Advantage Arms .22 Conversion kit for a Glock 19 or 26, plus some cash, if anyone's interested in that.

Gun's really nice, but I should have factored in that my right contact is set for close and my left for far... means I can see the front sight and what I'm shooting at with a pistol just fine. But at the longer distances of this carbine, I got a great sight picture on a really fuzzy far target. It's my eyes, not the gun. Really accurate in another shooter's hands. And I don't want to give up the pistol quickness and accuracy, so I'll keep my contacts and lose the rifle.

2. billvinett

billvinett New Member

Oct 4, 2009
    Re: Glock 19 Sub2000 for Sale or Trade

On hold for a KTOGger 'til the 1st.

3. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Then the buyer needs to post, "I'll take it" in this thread.  As of now, in accordance with the rules, this is still available for sale.

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161]Trading Post Rules[/url]

Did Your Thread Disappear?

4. billvinett

billvinett New Member

Oct 4, 2009

Thanks for keeping us straight on this, TXCajun. I just PM'd him to post an "I'll take it." It was late when we were PM'ing and I was headed for bed. I thought we'd done everything...

So, until my friend posts again, this gun is still available.

5. billvinett

billvinett New Member

Oct 4, 2009

Oh, I forgot the most important thing:

Go Saints! Who Dat?
    We'll see y'all at JazzFest!

6. painkillerAZ

painkillerAZ New Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Not where you are
    Re: Glock 19 Sub2000 Still for Sale or Trade

Rock and roll Saints-

And yes sorry Admins- I will take it (pending funds on the 1st)

7. billvinett

billvinett New Member

Oct 4, 2009
    Re: Glock 19 Sub2000 Still for Sale or Trade

Sold to painkillerAZ pending transfer of funds.

8. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: Glock 19 Sub2000 Sold Pending Funds

Thank you gentlemen. That's a wrap. Sold! :cool: