Glock 19 Generation 2,  9mm, 3 mags $400

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    I'm selling my Glock 19.  I have one 15 round pre-ban magazine and two 10 rounders with it.  The pistol is in excellent condition and has the original non-glare finish that doesn't look like a teflon pan like the new ones.  I have the original box with it, along with the mag loader.  Face-to-face Northeast Georgia (Winder/ Barrow County area).  I can add an extended mag release if interested.  The gun has a set of gray Tractiongrips grips on it right now, but they could be peeled off, or I could replace them with black grips at no additional cost.  You would never guess the age of this pistol by looking at it.  I keep my stuff in top condition.  I can provide pictures if needed.  I don't have the lighting to get a good one right now, but could do it tomorrow.  The pistol has fixed sights, not old and tired night sights like many Gen 2 guns for sale out there.  $400 firm, unless you want to offer more just to be nice.  :)